Morlock Elloi on Sun, 7 Apr 2019 04:46:28 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> crexit

I don't know much about the 'crisis' caused by contractual issues between GB and EU, it seems to me it's mostly about GB ruling gang hugely overestimating its negotiation skills (that upper class breeding strategy needs rethinking), and this picture illustrates that idiocy better than any texts I've seen:

https://i.imgur.com/9aU4XVy.jpg

BTW, I hear EU negotiators are lately openly calling their GB counterparts 'idiots', in the medical sense.