Carsten Agger on Sun, 3 Feb 2019 19:37:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The list of European neocon shills

Actually I do respect some of the people on the list - or at least I
thought I did. Like Orhan Pamuk and Ian McEwan.

Of course I find it difficult to respect anyone who'd cosign as much as
a grocery list with a creep like BHL.