Patrice Riemens on Thu, 13 Dec 2018 09:22:12 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Michael Sontheimer: Ecuador sours on Assange (Financial Review, Australia)

If it is/was such an old case it would (immo) unlikely be so readily available for a copy-paste error. This is why I think the indictment is more recent, hence Mueller originated. But it's just speculation. Or may be the case has been revived by Mueller. Main point is: is Mueller interested in Assange wrt the Russia enquiry? I think he has every reason to be.

On 2018-12-13 06:38, Uncle Mike wrote:
The indictment is secret.  My hunch is that Assange was indicted long
before Mueller’s investigation.  Most likely under Obama.  They were
trying to get him very hard.

Mike W

On Dec 12, 2018, at 8:18 AM, Patrice Riemens <patrice@xs4all.nl> wrote:

A nice round-up of julian A's current preddicament. Does not look very positive. My hunch is still that Assange has fallen into the purview of Mueller's investigation.

Original to:

https://www.afr.com/news/world/europe/a-wornout-welcome-ecuadorian-embassy-sours-on-julian-assange-20181202-h18mbh