lincoln dahlberg on Tue, 20 Nov 2018 06:35:44 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> p.s. Michael Fox Re: Brazil: staring into the abyss

independent journalist Michael Fox, who is "based in Brazil" but writing/speaking in English, seems to be offering ongoing insightful contextual and comparative journalism/analysis that paints a dark picture for Brazil and South American politics in general...

http://mfox.us/articles/

https://store.counterpunch.org/mike-fox-episode-114/