Keith Sanborn on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:10:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Taking sides

One can say gender and identity are de facto markers of disenfranchisement and hence of class. It is the understanding of “class” which needs deeper analysis. And it is the undoing of hierarchies of gender and identity within class struggle which might make possible future advances.