bronac ferran on Tue, 6 Nov 2018 01:06:58 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Complexity and nostalgia

Thank you very much for doing this Nina. Frankly I was just 'bard stiff' after reading such flat, leaden prose by someone attempting and failing to antagonise whilst posing libidinously, apropos of celebrity

Have filtered under BS.

Bronaċ