ari on Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:15:28 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Gramsci nettime-l Digest, Vol 132, Issue 6

Both are non sequitur, Alex.

1. No reason I should attack Stuart Hall. In fact, he's produced much that is both useful and open, for instance: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/Documents/college-artslaw/history/cccs/stencilled-occasional-papers/1to8and11to24and38to48/SOP01.pdf

2. I have not talked about fables but point taken, I should have prefixed political economy with "critique of" - I thought it was obvious. As for the breadth and scope of it, there's a great series by Marx I'd recommend.

Thanks for the book recommendation, Orsan.

I agree with you, Matze.