Richard Barbrook on Sun, 24 Jun 2018 22:10:50 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Paul Mason: Trump is a symptom of the new globaldisorder, not the cause

Hiya,

> It would be really great to hear more detail about the Corbynites' analysis of the
> international situation and how they translate that into a domestic policy program
> (Barbrook, where are you?).

We were visiting Berlin to tell the SPD about Labour's digital campaigning during the 2017
election campaign. I emphasised that our success was due to politics not technology.
If the SPD also wants to win 40% of the vote, it should move left and become a class party!
https://www.marxists.org/history/international/social-democracy/1891/erfurt-program.htm

Richard

p.s. John McDonnell - Labour's finance spokesperson and Jeremy's Number 2 - is on the
executive of DiEM25.

=======================

Dr. Richard Barbrook
Dept of Politics and IR,
University of Westminster
32-38 Wells Street
LONDON W1T 3UW
England

+44 (0)7879 441873

Skype: richard.barbrook
Facebook: Richard Barbrook
Twitter: @richardbarbrook

https://www.digital-liberties.coop
http://www.cybersalon.org
http://www.classwargames.net
http://www.politicsandmediafreedom.net
http://www.imaginaryfutures.net
http://www.imaginaryfutures.net/other-works

'Clause 5: That as the laws ought to be equal, so
they must be good, and not evidently destructive
to the safety and well-being of the people.'

The Levellers, The 1647 Agreement of the People
for a Firm and Present Peace Upon Grounds of
Common Right.

On Thu 14/06/18 11:16 PM , "Frederic Neyrat" fneyrat@gmail.com sent: