Georgia Nicolau on Tue, 5 Jun 2018 15:09:41 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> open call for short term residencies in Brazil: arts, communities and the commons

Dear nettimers,

Hope this email finds you well. Last week we launched our first open call for our short term residencies programme at Lab Santista, in Santos, Brazil. The call is for artists who are developing or want to investigate the relationship between arts, communities and the aesthetics of the commons.  Brazilians and non-Brazilians artists may apply- there is no hindrance from country of origin, but our main focus are artists who identify themselves as coming from the SOUTH of the world. There is support for tickets, stipend and production and artist's fee. Digital criticism, digital and net art, all is possible. We want to propose new imaginaries for the times we live in.

More infos and application in portuguese, english and spanish available here.

Please spread the word if possible!

Warm regards,
Georgia