Donatella Della Ratta on Fri, 18 May 2018 17:28:22 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Arab Archive post 2011

Dear friends
would like to sharewith you  this invitation to the international workshop 'The Arab Archive : Mediated Memories and Digital Flows" that we' hosting next 24 and 25 May at John Cabot University here in Rome
https://news.johncabot.edu/2018/04/arab-archive-mediated-memories/
We aim at connecting artists, scholars and activists reflecting on the politics of the Image post-2011, its aesthetics and materialities, and crucial questions of archiving
We're gonna host a debate on those issue with local activists at a squat in San Lorenzo, Rome, ESC Atelier , after which we're gonna perform 'Immagine Sparita' a tribute to late activist and beloved friend Bassel Safadi and its images
details of the event here https://www.facebook.com/events/120576608816300/

all the best
donatella