Alice Yang on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 17:19:39 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Astrology and Storytelling

My mistake: I forgot to put in the date, time, and location of the course.

May 20 - July 8, Sundays, 1-3 PM
New Women Space
199 Woodpoint Rd, Brooklyn, NY 11211

For now, this program is only available IRL in Brooklyn. If you do not live locally but would like to receive information about my future URL activities and future programs, email me to get on my mailing list (updated only 2-3 times a year).

Yours,
Alice