chris mann on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 15:47:06 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Submission. Technology: The Solution or the problem

when eisenstein was working on the shooting script for das kapital he was particularly impressed by chestertons father brown stories because they introduced the dialectic into popular consciousness.
bests