Blake Stimson on Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:49:37 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> your nettime posts

Thank you Felix, and apologies--it appears that I was subscribed via an old (but still functional) email address but sending posts from a current address. I have updated my subscription so hopefully now everything will be in alignment. Best wishes, Blake