Molly Hankwitz on Fri, 8 Dec 2017 23:31:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Net neutrality and the rest of the internet?

Dear Johnathan,

Thank you. I tend to agree that it may well be a lost cause but, one still worth commenting on and rejecting until its lost, no? I’d rather go down fighting. Maybe some can claim a completely autonomous net.space already and, therefore, this seems as much a part of hype as “multimedia” once did...but, I for one can’t claim a space that autonomous.

“Net neutrality” is a bit of a buzzword. True.