Morlock Elloi on Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:02:14 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Bankruptcy of ideologies ... except one

One should be carefully following 19th CPC National Congress. It's more relevant than Drudgereport.

Tl;Dr: that no one will separate China from its components (Taiwan & South China Sea island) was mentioned 9 times. The Party will maintain strict control of all Chinese politics.

1.4 billion Chinese stand behind this (west-funded jokers like Dalai Lama, Wei Wei etc. notwithstanding.).

0.32 billion Americans stand behind, or against, restroom access for feeblegendered.

0.51 billion EU citizens stand for, or against, immigration and pensions.

0.14 billion Russians stand behind Putin.

The stage is set for war.

Guess who is going to win (hint: those willing to die.)