Keno Westhoff on Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:18:05 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Can the Left Meme?

   And let me throw in the Gottkanzler memes from Germany in favour of the
   social democratic candidate Martin Schulz. People often copied Trump
   memes and translated them to German.

     https://www.reddit.com/r/the_schulz/