Morlock Elloi on Sun, 5 Mar 2017 03:55:02 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> In Praise of Cash (or just another luddite nationalist

Hippie punching is a legitimate form of argumentation. It's always hippies that subvert and corrupt noble causes into safe lifestyles. They were the fifth column in '68 with polygamous patriarchal communes, and are happily subverting today with their yoga mats. It was hard to resist, but at least I'm cured - the last time I watched Easy Rider, I kept rooting for someone to off those f*ckers.