Lunenfeld, Peter B. on Sat, 25 Feb 2017 02:33:48 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

I too was saddened to hear of Armin's death. It's been many years since
I've seen him, but I appreciated his invitations to publish in Telepolis
and participate in his Cybersalon in London, and remember well reading
his work here on <nettime> and in so many other venues over the years.
His voice and passion will be missed, I wish I'd known him better.

Peter Lunenfeld

From: nettime-l-bounces@mail.kein.org [nettime-l-bounces@mail.kein.org] on behalf of Michael Goldhaber [michael@goldhaber.org]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 2:40 PM
To: nettime-l@kein.org
Subject: Re: <nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

   I'm so sorry to hear of Armin's premature death. As far as I know, I
   never had the pleasure of meeting him, nor did I know was one of the
   founders of Telepolis where I had a column years ago. But his remarks
   on nettime were very often of great interest. To al those who knew him
   better, and to those who will miss his writing here, my condolences.
 <...>