Josephine Berry on Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:19:32 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Armin Medosch (1962-2017)

Dear nettimers,

How can I add to all your touching, perceptive and informative tributes
to our dear Armin except to remember that, on moving to London, he never
lost the custom of answering the phone in the German way, where one says
"Armin ist Hier', but translated into English it came out: "Armin is
Here'. A joke we'd often giggle about in the Mute office. Only the
tragedy is that it's no longer true. But I will always hear him saying
this in my mind.

RIP Armin, you were a total original.

x In solidarity, love, loss and admiration, Josie