Morlock Elloi on Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:18:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Franco Berardi & Geert Lovink: Zero Work is the Tendency,

Isn't it symptomatic that keyboard activities are mostly being
prosecuted in areas with less advanced technological, political and
control structures? There also must be some backward countries where
they still imprison poets.

In the first world, we have moved beyond that. Hobbies are OK.