Radi Pira on Thu, 13 Oct 2016 14:46:46 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> turkeyblocks.org > Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive

Are all those who walk down the street (municipal streets being a
trivial-to-snoop-or-block service, of course) due to the convenience
thereof and then also 'bitch about surveillance or censorship' in
untenable positions likewise?

Why does the ease with which a given service can be 'snooped or blocked'
impact the legitimacy of contesting surveillance? The implication you seem
to be making is 'surveillance is OK as long as it's easy'.