Alex Foti on Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:49:43 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> England leaves Europe

i just wanted to add a rejoinder on the skewed generational nature of the
brexit vote - yes, the gerontocratic aspect is all too evident, even in
yesterday's spanish elections (where we should pay and homage to catalonia
and expect that pablo iglesias will ponder that it was a bad idea to the a
party alliance with the old left for an anti-caste, new politics movement)
- did in spain brexit help rajoy at the polls? anyway the string of bad
news seems to be never-ending.. if i can add a provocative note - it seemed
to me as if the zombies of thatcher and scargill had joined forces to eat
up the young.. whatever, fuck boorish johnson, unloved in london, lx