seb olma on Sun, 8 May 2016 18:45:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Live Your Models

Hi Florian and list,

I found this a fascinating discussion and also think that - despite finding some of the contributions rather toenail splitting - it should be happen beyond nettime as well. In four weeks time, there will be a conference in Weimar not only focusing on exactly the questions raised here but also putting them to contributors and an audience diverse enough to ensure that there will be no shortage on split toenails. It’s the digitalbauhaussummit.de <http://digitalbauhaussummit.de/> on LUXURY COMMUNISM and they have promised that anyone on nettime who wants to attend can get a free ticket (just shoot me an email).

Best,

Seb

> On May 5, 2016, at 12:20 AM, Florian Cramer <flrncrmr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Hello Frederic,