kontakt | florian kuhlmann on Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:20:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> notes from the DIEM25 launch

   hi armin.

   Am 15.02.2016 um 11:09 schrieb Armin Medosch <armin@easynet.co.uk>:

     What strikes me as particularly disappointing is that this high-powered
     self-selected elite of saviours of EU-Europe have no other policy
     proposal than increased transpareny
     It's the economy stupid and to bring about any real change the economic
     base needs to change, sorry for my vulgar Marxism.

   sorry. but dont you think most of us - even most of the more
   conservative guys - know this fact.
   but what do you expect? how far would a movement come if you would put
   this as the main goal on the agenda?
   hey.
   its 2016.
   its postdemocracy.
   rightwing movement is on the march in almost all parts of europe.
   this is about defending what has been acchieved during the last
   century. when this step is done, others can follow.
   and by the way.
   if you think consequently about democracy and democratic structures,
   its obviously that economy can not work the way it does at the moment.
   others will understand this too, while thinking and discussing about
   it.
   so please rembember the wise words of brian enno:
   'Start cooking, the recipe will follow'
   sincerely
   florian

   ###