Jaromil on Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:59:17 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> choose-your-own adventure: a brief history of nettime

so good!!! thanks!  this text comes timely and is a motivating read.

recently you noticed i started being around nettime more often... this
little historical text here is a great milestone and feels also very
inclusive. I approve and always recommend recommend making less
individual names, but perhaps more organization names, to support what
everyone of us is doing in different but well attuned directions for
which nettime seems to be a methronome. So I'm happy if Dyne.org can fit
somewhere there, but I have no idea where really.

I was recently rather upset at hearing and reading Geert going around to
call himself the "founder of nettime". Then rather than that, perhaps
his INC initiative also deserves a quote in the text.

ciao