Louise Desrenards on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 00:31:59 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Corbyn as a medium is the message

   Ari, of course you are completely true. I think the same. But European
   fascism of rule is growing and it is exactly the point for discussing
   why a Corbyn is not the way of loose but a sort of constructivist
   experience hacked from the disappearance of the code of the value..
   Plus at a certain point we do not discern only reformism and the
   revolutionary but we discern also between the revolutionary and the
   corporatist or (from now) tech-corporatist - could it be emergent.
   Anyway Corbyn is not a corporatist what constitutes a sort of lesson
   from an old man to the productive generations from secret to power.
   my respect
   L.