Molly Hankwitz on Tue, 28 Apr 2015 18:09:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Go Baltimore

That black people (and people rioting in anger and grief) should be
labelled "thugs"---just another symptom of the deeply seeded racism in
our great country. Curiously, a racism that has become more virulent
from whites in power since the election of a black president. But, to
point to social media...the virulent resistance has new tools against
the backlash...the revolution that will not be televised, rather
tweeted, Facebooked, and recorded on cellphone.

Molly

> On Apr 27, 2015, at 8:52 PM, Brian Holmes <bhcontinentaldrift@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey, I heard something in the USA! People are, like, talkin' in
> Baltimore! They're makin' smoke signals and everything! They're
> signifying! Go Baltimore!
 <...>