Colin Hodson on Sat, 4 Apr 2015 05:40:52 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> nottime: the end of nettime

Hi everyone.

I too wondered what nettime meant to me at the spectre of its possible
demise. I don't think of myself as active in the contributing sense,
but definitely active in consuming the fantastic output ( and I mean
fantastic in terms of volume, speed, and ideas bouncing through the
posts). The loss for me would be that I am being exposed to thought
and histories I would not come across in other contexts. And yes, not
a peep about so many things. But a lot of peeps that have taken me to
quite some places.

So nettime fuels me in a unique way, big thanks to those who share
here. Very interesting and a pleasure to see it (and some of its
constituents) in this April 1st relexivity.

cheers
Colin

On 01/04/2015, nettime mod squad <nettime@kein.org> wrote:

> Dear Nettimers, present and past --