Suzon Fuks on Sun, 22 Mar 2015 23:28:28 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Re Digest, Vol 90, Issue 15 [Re: Reframing the Creative Question] Re:

Hi John! Hi Allan!

When you say John: Another pessimistic example is in the area of energy
use -- try doing a survey to see who around you has made hard core
changes in their life-style that would impact their total energy usage.
I find the anecdotal evidence points to the situation that very few
people are making substantive changes on that daily level..

Which substantial changes in lifestyle do you experience?
On my side, am still on the grid but my major lifestyle change is what I
eat, how I try to avoid any food waste, also trying to slow down, travel
only if needed and integrate that in my artistic work.

?am curious to hear more anecdotes...

Suzon
WATERWHEEL, Make & Share about Water  http://water-wheel.net | IGNEOUS
http://www.igneous.org.au
http://suzonfuks.net | skype: suzonfuks | mob: +61-439 929 028 |
Tel:+61-7-3255 8355 | 3/27 Waverley St - Annerley  QLD  4103 - Australia
it takes 3 litres of water to make 1 sheet of A4 paper & 12,000 litres to
make 500 grams of chocolate!

On 20/03/15 9:00 PM, "nettime-l-request@mail.kein.org"
<nettime-l-request@mail.kein.org> wrote:

>Message: 2