Jaromil on Thu, 5 Mar 2015 17:18:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Live broadcast: #Maagdenhuis, occupied UvA

re all,

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015, Orsan wrote:

> broadcasting from liberated UvA, live at http://bambuser.com/v/5325666?s=sc

Great to meet Orsan there!

there is really a great mood in the liberated UvA Magdeenhuis and good
programs being elaborated. Refreshing to see students and teachers
united, bringing forward quite reasonable claims and having a full
program of lectures and roundtables every day and night. It seems to me
that the biggest political driving point is that to have more
participatory process into the decision making of the school, so far
excluding (or should we say alienating?) students and teachers from it.

shamelessly abiding to the socially networked worldwide sensation, here
an instagram I've spattered on the web of last night during the speech
of a leader of the movement, the phantomatic "Red Professor" - easy with
that, just a color hey, no need to mobilize those retiring cold-war
assets over this one.  https://instagram.com/p/z183MuG0x6/

ciao

--
Jaromil, Dyne.org Free Software Foundry (est. 2000)
We are free to share code and we code to share freedom