dan on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:15:18 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> algorithmic regulation

I was the keynote speaker at Black Hat last week, and while
preparing the talk (*) read up a bit on the (new to me) term
of art "algorithmic regulation."  That term and the concept
behind it seem to be on-topic for this list.  A bit of Google
and you'll have lots to read; more to the point, I suspect
there are folks here already well read on it who might say
something now.

--dan

(*) Cybersecurity as Realpolitik
    http://geer.tinho.net/geer.blackhat.6viii14.txt