Orsan Senalp on Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:23:16 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Chapuling in the Streets: John Holloway greets #OccupyGezi resistance with solidarity!

Chapuling in the Streets

Taksim Tahrir Sintagma Puerta del Sol Plaza de Mayo Zuccotti Square
St. Paul?s. Everywhere around the world we are dancing in the streets.
Dancing with rage, dancing with joy, dancing gravediggers on the
graves of our masters. We are all Turks, all Greeks, all Cypriots. And
now we are all chapuling, chapuling as we sing out loud our refusal to
accept any more, our refusal to watch them destroy parks to make way
for shopping malls, our refusal to accept their obscene injustices,
refusal to sit by and let them destroy the planet, refusal to let them
take our world from us, refusal to accept their stupid arrogance. So
dance Istanbul, dance Ankara, dance Izmir, and the world dances with
you. Cairo, Athens, Istanbul, Madrid, New York, London, Buenos Aires,
Frankfurt, Cochabamba, Stockholm, and more and more and more and more
and more.

John Holloway, Puebla, 6 June 2013