nettime's_ferryman on Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:25:10 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> sibylla ti theleis digest [4x: van Weelden, hardie, sanborn, simpson]

re: <nettime> The Vegetative Prince Will Not Wake Up:

     Willem van Weelden <w.v.weelden@chello.nl>
     martin hardie <martin.hardie@gmail.com>
     Keith Sanborn <mrzero@panix.com>
     Murray Simpson <m.k.simpson@dundee.ac.uk>

Subject: Re: <nettime> The Vegetative Prince Will Not Wake Up:
     Dutch Prince Friso medical ethics and the ordeal of social inequality
From: Willem van Weelden <w.v.weelden@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 00:14:35 +0200

Hi,

Deplorable, inappropriate, outrageous and utterly stupid are the =
qualifications that come to mind by involutarily reading your (Keith, =
MP, Martin, Murray) contributions to the discussion on the issue of the =
Prince.
If you consider yourselves to be a beacon of high morals in a fascist, =
state ruled world that does not seem to care about individual choice =
about the prime issue of life and death, with all your corny references =
to Agamben (he would spit in contempt on the way you are using his 'bare =
life' thesis), ill researched finds on the web (thank you Karin for =
correcting that!!), to put it into a similar moral tone : 'you should be =
ashamed of yourself'!!! If this is all you can offer than for me the =
only conclusion is that you are all bored to death, and should be =
granted euthanasia immediately, as you are all suffering severely from =
an incurable 'Discursive Theory Disorder' (DTD), as you demonstrate =
obscenely any lack of true love of life.=20

choke on that!

best,
willem

On Aug 28, 2012, at 11:22 PM, martin hardie wrote:

> Thanks for chasing that up Keith.
 <...>