Morlock Elloi on Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> crowd-funding on nettime

2-4 minutes times 4,000 is 130-260 brain-hours, at average 10W/brain it comes to 1.3-2.6 KWh. Human energy source is more expensive than electricity, so this is likely $15-30 hard cash per moneyspam considering only energy costs. If you add maintenance, housing and lost brain cycles, it goes way up.

It's just not green.