Morlock Elloi on Thu, 10 Nov 2011 02:29:50 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> N4K

The value of nettime is that each thread provides its own format and scene.
There are no comfortable and stable hooks. There is no web interface, it
lives completely distributed. I am not aware of anything similar.

I never thought that there were 4000 subscribers - I assumed several
hundred. It makes me a bit uncomfortable that these 409 characters will
multiply into 1.6 megabytes in the next few hours.