Molly Hankwitz on Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:33:09 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> OWC

Re: FINAZISM

This may appear slightly off topic or obvious, but FINAZISM is a
reduction or is interpretable as reduction because of its very
precise relation to historic (read WWTwo) incarnations of Nazism
which thrived on the reduction of human life to nothingness. When we
hear the word "Nazism" how can we think of anything but a brand of
power located in particular times and spaces. But, I wonder, when
the default position on how to "grow" a desperate economy has been
to torture; to create another war, thus to stimulate and increase
profit, promote and distribute national and imperial concepts (i.e.
"homeland security") as "we" arguably, have resorted to for sometime,
under various official sounding storiies, then is willingness to
profit from war-based and military-based economy, been internalized
and a war machine in which financial markets are preserved and
enabled, thousands are slaughtered, obsessions with the "accuracy"
and "cleanliness" of violent procedures are the norm, populations are
routinely lied to and likewise affirmed for their ability to deny, and
"returns" and "gains" are routinely projected as the desirable results
of these ruling ideas, been installed until it gives out or fails or
overrides itself?

The ninety nine percent is a growing international relief to the
elsewise slippery lack of accountability and criminally insane moral
and ethical dimensions of such a basis for power.