Garrett Lynch on Thu, 8 Sep 2011 09:12:11 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Artreview: Important message regarding (the censorship of) user content

I have started a petition about this to gauge interest and if
significant enough present to Artreview. If you are a member of the
Artreview community, use the site, read the magazine or feel that this
is yet another example of creative expression suppressed online then
please sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/artreview-isp-censorship/

and forward to lists, family, friends, colleagues etc.

Garrett

Garrett@asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/