Geert Lovink on Sun, 4 Sep 2011 17:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> December 1/2: KAFCA @ MACBA

http://scepsi.eu/en/kafca-at-macba/

KAFCA

Knowledge Against Financial Capitalism

Our intellectual and political task is not to provoke the insurrection: the insurrection is provoked by the European Central Bank and by the cowardice and dogmatism of the leading class of the European countries. In the unavoidable insurrection that will mark the next decade we have to introduce a form of organization of the potency of collective intelligence, we have to connect this potency with the desire of sociality. The general intellect is looking for the erotic and social body that has been lost in the process of virtualization and precarization. And simultaneously the precarious life is looking for the collective intelligence that is fragmented and dispersed. Connecting knowledge and the social body is the task of SCEPSI (European School for Social Imagination) during the insurrection that is underway.

The next SCEPSI event will be

KAFCA At Macba

December 1, 2, BARCELONA

Around September 15th there will be a new website:  www.kafca.eu