Jaromil on Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:36:39 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Questions concerning Wikileaks

hi Florian,

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011, Florian Cramer wrote:

> - There is, currently, no Wikileaks Internet service for leaking
>   documents at all?

FYI, some people here in EU got busy on http://www.globaleaks.org

i like globaleaks since it has some mature ideas, capable people
behind (and proper hats) and a pragmatic approach: more or less a
software development think-tank producing tools that regional
organizations can adopt to support whistleblowers and journalists...

of course this gets pretty serious as well a bit over emphasizing the
role of this "whistleblowing" fashion, but if you read through
journalism is also in the picture.

but you know one never knows what burns faster in a media hype.

oh BTW, since we are on topic, I've recently released a new software:
Tomb - the Crypto Undertaker - http://tomb.dyne.org

ciao