nettime's cage aux trolls on Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:03:04 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> [Re: In brig, 3x]

----- Forwarded message from Michael Benson <michael.benson@pristop.si> -----

From: "Michael Benson" <michael.benson@pristop.si>
Subject: Re: <nettime> In brig, WikiLeaks suspect Bradley Manning ordered to sleep without clothing
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:27:22 -0500
To: "Eric Kluitenberg" <epk@xs4all.nl>
Cc: <nettime-l@kein.org>

Hi Eric,

Yes, yes, you're so right and I must be off my meds or something
to even respond. The fact is I find how Manning is being treated
infuriating -- it makes me sick, and we don't even have the 'excuse'
of having George Bush in power -- and of course I feel powerless to
do anything about it, and then along trundles John Young to have his
little bit of fun. Oh well...

But thanks for the reminder.

Cheers to most,
MB