Matze Schmidt on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 16:12:14 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Zizek's transformative ego under the cap

German translation see below.

Subject: 38317 Performance Against Celebrations of the Fall of the
Berlin Wall 1989 FAELLT AUS!

AUSFALL

Der BRD-Performance Mensch hatte letzte Nacht zuviel und die Auffuehrung
am heutigen Sonntag, den 8. November 2009 um 15:00 Uhr unter freiem
Himmel an der East Side Gallery Berlin FAELLT AUS!

38317 - Anschluss http://www.n0name.de/38317/trax/anschluss.mp3

(c) n0name 2009

http://www.38317.tk

CANCELLATION

The FRG-Performance Human had too much last night and the presentation
today Sunday, November 8 2009 at 15:00 hrs outdoors by the East Side
Gallery Berlin IS CANCELED!

38317 - Anschluss [Annexation]
http://www.n0name.de/38317/trax/anschluss.mp3

(c) n0name 2009

http://www.38317.tk

> 20 Years of Collapse
> By SLAVOJ ZIZEK

> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/09/opinion/09zizek.html

> TODAY is the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall. During
> this time of reflection, it is common to emphasize the miraculous
> nature of the events that began that day: a dream seemed to come true,
> the Communist regimes collapsed like a house of cards

Ah ja, and I don't believe in this house of cards-theory, it was a long
long wasting away and this turn in 1989 was the peak of it.

And concerning Zizek: He's only sitting in the cellars of the
Film-History, and sitting and sitting and sitting.

best,
Matze