Alan Sondheim on Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:42:11 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> sondheimogram [x7: GM, hubris, cheat, music, un/center, shrinx,

she-th]
               [digested @ nettime --mod(tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

     [stuff-it] Michael Moore: Goodbye GM (fwd) (think this is important
     My Hubris in Writing Itselves (an essay)
     How I Cheat
     One-string music
     Alan Sondheim: The Drawing Un/Center/Ed (hi - please post, thanks!)
     psychoanalytics of the virtual symbolic
     from she things