Jake Harries on Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:28:33 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> [Access Space] Artist in Residence - call for proposals

Artists, composers, hackers, designers, engineers and creative
technologists are invited to apply for a 15 day artist residency at
Access Space during October and November 2009

Based in Sheffield city centre, Access Space is the UK's longest
running open access media lab. We use Open Source Software and
recycled computers to develop creativity, community, skills and
resourcefulness. We're a place for skill sharing, artistic endeavour,
creative expression and collective knowledge.

The Access Space arts programme is designed to promote themes of
Openness, including (but not limited to) Open Source, participation,
collaboration, open networks and the public realm.

The ideal resident will be willing to explore one or more of these
themes through their project and have some experience using technology
in creative projects. However, we are always open to interesting ideas
wherever they come from, including those exploring art's edges and
permeable boundaries.

For more details and an application pack visit
http://www.access-space.org/arts/AiR_2009.htm
Proposals need to be made using the application form.
The deadline is 5pm on Saturday 1st August 2009.

The Access Space arts programme is supported by the Arts Council of
England, Yorkshire.

--
Cheers,
Jake