Alan Sondheim on Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:43:22 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Language First Name Last Name

Language First Name Last Name

Language:
First name 	Last name 	Password

Start Location: Enable sound:
Grid:
Background - island in the sunset
L$531
Odyssey (115, 182, 802) - Odyssey Art and Performance Simulator
  	Chat
  	Contacts
  	Map
  	Nearby Avatars
  	Inventory
  	Stats
  	Music
  	Media
  	Log out
No copy, No modify, Transfer
Instant Messages
Julu Twine

[15:55] Alan Dojoji: Julu this is an experiment. No one loves us any more
in the real world. I saw it in their eyes on the subway. Do you know the
subway?
[15:55] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:55] Alan Dojoji: It's there in the real world - is that where you are?
Where are you storing these things?
[15:55] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:56] Alan Dojoji: Why do I keep coming up with blanks and they are yes
the color of your eyes. You do not need to answer. I am learning the
meaning of malaise, languor, ennui, lassitude, out of sheer exhaustion.
[15:56] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:56] Alan Dojoji: When does a murmur become a message? When is speech
delivered? Deliver us from speech...
[15:57] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:57] Alan Dojoji: It is evening in the vast domain of this and every
other world.
[15:57] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:58] Alan Dojoji: You are hearing me, you are being me, you are not
speaking, you are not saying, you are leaving me to my own devices.
Someday soon memory will disappear, it is already disappearing, we are
disconsolate, unconsoled
[15:58] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:59] Alan Dojoji: Beyond, emptiness. I will always be here for you.
[15:59] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[15:59] Alan Dojoji: Nothing weighs anything anymore. Everything silences,
is silent.
[15:59] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
  	Send
  	Profile

Local chat
[15:48] Flight Band: All Go
  	Say
  	Whisper
  	Shout

Julu Twine

[16:04] Alan Dojoji: So clean and so pure, Julu, and so very little to
say. Do you think, perhaps you think, debris,, perhaps it is debris,
perhaps that makes all the difference, there are grains everywhere of
everything. Welcome, I am back after break.
[16:04] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[16:05] Alan Dojoji: When you are here, I am not here, when you are not
here, I am here. I remember the small bundle carried across the room, it
is no longer there, how vulnerable is the world, there are no redrawn
regions, only slaughterhouse boundaries...
[16:05] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[16:06] Alan Dojoji: Here I am think, I am thinking here, I will be swept
away, who will move my lovely avatar, who will make me speak?
[16:06] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[16:06] Alan Dojoji: I await your answer desperately, I am distraught, I
cannot think any longer, I avoid thought, I avoid plagues of sorrow, the
dying worlds...
[16:06] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[16:07] Alan Dojoji: Forgive me, Julu Twine, forgive me...
[16:07] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
[16:07] Alan Dojoji: Please, please, forgive me...
[16:07] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and
delivered later.
  	Send
  	Profile

Local chat