Alan Sondheim on Mon, 1 Jun 2009 04:24:50 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> sondheimogram x13

               [digested @ nettime --mod (tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

     Eifachfilm Cacirca's installation (and some changes in mine) in SL
     borrowers
     end of the tether
     Purblind
     The Oddyssey Show going down in a few hours - last chance to see it
     Compression of Originary Bodies
     Second Life Odyssey Party (and some practice jpgs)!
     Second Life - Group notice: PARTY !!!!
     "Hello. Miss Dixon. And the Sum Pngs."
     the lost Lost text
     terpsichoreographic unit (t.u.)