Alan Sondheim on Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:22:13 -0400 (EDT)

<nettime> sondheimogram [x12]

               digested @ nettime -- mod(tb)]

Alan Sondheim <sondheim@panix.com>

     LAST DAYS OF ODYSSEY INSTALLATION IN SECOND LIFE (and a couple texts)
     [intertheory] Fw: Open Letter on Academic Freedom (fwd)
     On e-poetry for an online seminar at De Montfort University 2/23
     last days and building notes Odyssey
     somewhere staying alive
     sadness, last, fullness (show ending, final changes, please post)
     the last few minutes of the Hybrid / OCAD installation ah well
     HOW CAPITAL!, tired of Second Life
     Tired of Second Life Tires First
     ending invisible weathers - end of Second Life installation
     ill knots
     my failures in second life