xDxD on Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:22:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> [NetBehaviour] Interviewing the crisis

hi ricardo!

we can plan this for sure. I am copying the email to
oriana/penelope.di.pixel ( you also might remember her from the pontos
de cultura :)  ), as we're doing the project together.

there is quite a stir on the issue, so we're deciding to collect all of
the interviews and contributions, structure them and publish them.

So you are more than welcome.

also for everyone: we are going to publish everything online, and any
help in translating things is more than welcome.
the more languages we have available, the better, for global communication.

it would also be nice to find an editor and turn this into a book, and
we're actively searching for one.

byebye
xDxD

ricardo ruiz ha scritto: