Alan Sondheim on Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:58:03 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> The Alan Sondheim Mail Archive + SL material

The Alan Sondheim Mail Archive

(given the quantity of my work, this is wonderful I think. I am full of myself.
Decklin Foster set this up and the site is lean and works really well. - Alan)

This is an archive of works sent by Alan Sondheim to various mailing
lists. You can read the most recent messages below, or browse by year:

1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008

There is also an Atom feed. If you notice any broken links, please contact
Decklin Foster, who runs this site. Decklin Foster <decklin@red-bean.com>

http://sondheim.rupamsunyata.org/

I am full of myself. Below, recent deconstruction Second Life.

http://www.alansondheim.org/ circ jpgs
object going offworld
http://www.alansondheim.org/cutout1.mov

Objects are added at the top of the stack, pushed down, collapse,
disappear, sometimes return to the database, objects speed up,
Julu Twine gains speedwheel, textures are body-skinned.