martin dodge on Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:30:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Atlas of Cyberspace book now available as free pdf download

Hello,

A bit of a shameless plug but to let people know that the full content of
the Atlas of Cyberspace, a book I co-wrote in 2001, is now available for
free. You can download it as a pdf from,
http://www.atlasofcyberspace.com/

While some of the content is out of date, I hope that it will provide an
interesting and informative historical record of how the Internet was
mapped and visualised in the mid to late 1990s.

Feedback and comments are most welcome.

cheers
martin

----