Heiko Hansen on Wed, 22 Oct 2008 16:09:16 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Who is The World For

"There comes a time, when we hear a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying, and it's time to lend a hand.
To America the greatest gift of all
We can't go on, pretending day by day
That someone somewhere will soon make a change
We are all part of God's great big family
And the truth, you know that Obama is all we need

We are the world, we are the voters
We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start electing
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true, we'll make a better day just you and me."

Michael Jackson (modified)